2010年3月22日 星期一

Don't worry baby 翻譯

DON'T WORRY BABY (Beach Boys)

Well its been building up inside of me
那在我體內成長

For oh I don't know how long
我不知道多久了

I don't know why
不知道為什麼

But I keep thinking
但我總覺得

Something's bound to go wrong
總有事情會出錯


But she looks in my eyes
但她看著我的眼睛

And makes me realize
然後讓我領悟了

And she says "Don't worry baby"
然後她說 "Don't worry baby"

Don't worry baby
Don't worry baby


Everything will turn out alright
所有的事情都會好轉

Don't worry baby
Don't worry baby
Don't worry baby

I guess I should've kept my mouth shut
我想我應該閉嘴

When I started to brag about my car
當我炫耀我的車時

But I can't back down now
但我現在不能放棄

I pushed the other guys too far
因為我刺激其他人太過頭了

She makes me come alive
她讓我恢復生氣

And makes me wanna drive
讓我想開車

When she says "Don't worry baby"
當她說 "Don't worry baby"

Don't worry baby
Don't worry baby

Everything will turn out alright
所有的事情總會好轉


Don't worry baby
Don't worry baby
Don't worry baby

She told me "Baby, when you race today
她對我說 "寶貝,當你今天賽車時,

Just take along my love with you
就隨身攜帶著我的愛

And if you know how much I loved you
而如果你知道我有多愛你

Baby nothing could go wrong with you"
寶貝,你不會發生任何事的"


Oh what she does to me
噢 她對我付出

When she makes love to me
當她愛我

And she says "Don't worry baby"
然後她說 "Don't worry baby"

Don't worry baby
Don't worry baby

Everything will turn out alright
事情都會好轉的


Don't worry baby
Don't worry baby
Don't worry baby


--

很簡單但是很閃的歌

dejavu這部電影用這首當主題曲真是好啊

沒有留言:

張貼留言

標籤

追蹤者